What is FBLA?
The purpose of FBLA is to promote an environment in which business oriented students can improve those talents which will better their future. FBLA helps develop vocational and career supportive competencies and promotes civic and personal responsibility.
The goals of FBLA are to:
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest and understanding of the American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in development of individual projects which contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work